Monday 27 May 2013

Revisiting my blog..after a very long silence...

Hi there,

It's quite sometimes that I keep things only to myself.. It's not because I love to do that, but a lot of things has going around me until I do not know which story should I blog first..Hahaha..what an excuse!!

Truly, I'm occupied with my family, my work and my own personal life..

But today I've been inspired by a friend to write something on my blog.. So I will try my best to squeeze in some of my precious time to work on this my precious blog...InsyaAllah..

Just to let you know that I gain weight after deliver my third baby. But now I lost 7kg in a month..Dahsyatkan?? At least to me.. without any diet regime (I hate to control my food consumption) or without any extreme sporty life (I don't have time for that) If ada pun just lari-lari anak kejar my very active baby.. So, anyone would like to share my secret??

OK. Later I will tell you the secret..For now, I need to work on my grant application..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)