Sunday 4 January 2009

London Winter08 -I want magic!


This trip was our second London trip this year..so we decided to visit places not in our list on our first visit last summer.

In order to fulfill my dream to visit Hogward, we went to platform of 9 3/4 at King's Cross Railway Station..This platform will bring you to Hogward train and you can meet Harry Potter there...after all i'm really fancy about Harry Potter.. Need to go now...how???



You need to walk straight to the wall between platform 9 and 10 and push your trolley and as well as your self through it..there you go..

See i could walk through the wall...I love magic...And there you are my dear Harry...I want magic...

and I got the magic that day...Harry Potter and me...what a perfect day!!


and I met Jack Sparrow, The pirate of Carribean too...another magic for me...hahaha..


and William Turner...my beloved darling...tall, fair and handsome...hihihi


and my heart trobe...Shahrukh Khan..he was in my list of 'my future husband' before i end up with 'you know who'...hahahaha...

My 'you know who'...Aiyoo..i hope he will not transform himself to Terminator..larikkk...


Royal family...and 'm not fancy of him and his family...saja menyibok...


The Queen of England...which one???hihihi...


Lady Diana..I like her hair style..and her dress as well... but not her tragic story..


Saddam and Arafat and Sableh...are they in some kind of competition- how big is your belly is???


and my husband's idol...Ghandi..

End of part one..will update soon on my jalan-jalan trip to London..


2 comments:

Puan Tod said...

Macam cam jer tempat dan orang2 tu..tapi hari tu harry potter takde..tak aci...huhu...

ainmuttaqin said...

puan tod- sebab pn tod tak gi platform 9 3/4 tu la sbb tu tak jumpe dia..hihi