Saturday 3 January 2009

Happy Anniversary my dear..

30th December 2001- Our big day seven years ago...
22nd April 2002- Wedding reception in Sabah with Bajau ethnic attires..FYI, my hubby is Bajau of Tuaran, Sabah..It was really difficult to align my head with that Bajau's crown.really heavy because it was made from steel..me with my "senget" head..hihihi..

To recall the memories of our love story...
1997- he proposed me to become his special girlfriend
2001- our engagement day
30th December 2001- our wedding day

To my dearest husband, love you so much..may we be husband and wife until death do us part...Sharing life with you is really sweet moment in my life..and i'm really proud to be your wife..May Allah bless us...amiin..

2 comments:

Josh said...

Happy Anniversary to Ain-ain and Sableh!

Ooo, dah ngaku 'senget' ye.

ainmuttaqin said...

Thanks Josh..memang senget..tp sikit jer..hihihi