Wednesday 17 December 2008

Fish and Chips@ Crookes, Sheffield

My hubby and I been invited to Rob's house at Crookes.. Crookes is in the top of the hill and the highest and steppest peak in Sheffield.. and I'm really proud of myself coz i managed to walk to Rob's house after about 30 minutes journey... My biggest achievement!!!



Home made Fish and Chips that's the menu for our lunch.. thanks to Rob for his generousity to prepare this meals for us..


I really enjoying myself with this fish and chips....Sedaap....Marvellous!! Love it..Thanks Rob..The best fish and chips ever..It's really worth for all my effort climbing up the hill to your house...


Rob at kitchen and his assistant, Jenny...hihihi..


While Rob busy cooking, we were busy eating...hihihi..



Goh, me and Rob (our chef of the day)


We went home around 4pm..and saw this beautiful scene on the sky... ...This photo was taken from Crookes..


No comments: