Tuesday 16 December 2008

Eid Adha @ UK

I think is not too late to wish all my muslim friends, Happy Eid Adha.. Really busy at the moment to update my blog on this special occassion... Why so special?? It is because this is my very first time (and i hope it will be first and last time, actually) celebrate this Eid far from home and my precious one.. and really sad to mentioned that i'm not really celebrate this Eid since i need to go to lab on that day...so pity of me..huhuhu..

However, i managed to cook chicken rendang and nasi impit on the eve..and my hubby with his special beef curry mamak style..

so i invite all my friends in my lab to be with me and husband at home during lunch time..For makan-makan of course..

My friends from lab enjoying their lunch...hihihi..



I'm so happy when they nearly finished up all the foods...mission accomplished!!
I hope that they will not having stomach ache after the lunch..

From left to right- Xiao Jia (China), Phom (Thailand), me, Goh (Malaysia) and Rob (England)..
And happy Eid to all...












4 comments:

Josh said...

Why ah kita berjiran sekian lama ni tak pernah pun rasa masakan Ain?? Why ah?

hahahaha

Puan Tod said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha Kak Ain..Bagusnye hubby dtg teman beraye..hehe..

ainmuttaqin said...

Josh- tu lah kan..teruk betol jiran Josh tu kan..iskh2..tak patut betol la..tak pe nati tunggu saya balik saya suruh jiran josh tu masak dinner utk josh and wife ok??hihihi

ainmuttaqin said...

Pn Tod- Selamat hari raya to u too..tu lah hilang skit rindu..tp rindu kt anak2 tetap ada..huhuhu