Thursday 13 November 2008

Not Feeling Well...


I'm not feeling well...Yesterday after lunch, I got stomach pain..But I just ignored it since i need to prepare samples to run on LCT-MS...But after an hour it became more painful so i decided to take 2 panadols and hope the pain will relieve..
Around half past 4 pm, the pain really dreadful so i decided to take a minute rest..But the pain getting worst..I can't even walked!!..Goh (my labmate) called for some helped..Paul and Heather tried to call for a taxi to send me to hospital..Actually i just want to have some rest at home..Hazel suggested to me that i should go to hospital for treatment since i'll be alone at home and no one there to take care of me if the pain getting worst..

Waiting for a taxi takes an ages because of traffic conjuction..so Hazel, Rob and I decided to walk to the Hospital nearby..It takes about 10 min walking distance..

OMG! Why this happen to me at this time...

We reached hospital, safe and sound but with dreadful pain in my stomach...

Only nurses on duty..in UK the system is a bit different compared to Malaysia..You only can see a doctor if you have an appointment if recommended by nurse..

Two nurses on duty tried to figure out what was the problem with my stomach..then, based on the symptoms they diagnosed me that i'm having cystitis...

Then three of us tried to look around for pharmacy..Opps!!We went to the wrong pharmacy...I've no idea why this hospital should have two pharmacies..

Rob walked me home..Thanks to him...After taking the medicine i'm really felt so sleepy and tired..It such a very long day for me..

Under treatment for 2 days..can't drink any coffee or tea..only plain water and milk..and must keep warm enought..

My labmates (Phom,Jia and Goh) came and visit me today..Really nice of them..and they told me that all peoples in lab really concerned about my health..thanks a lot..hope getting better tomorow and ready to be busy at work...chaiyok2...

2 comments:

Josh said...

Kesiiiaaaaannnyerrrr.....

Dah ler larling takde, kan?.. kesian..

Get well soon. Oh ya, jangan ngada-ngada gi minum coffee or gi kerja sebelum sembuh ye.

ainmuttaqin said...

josh- tu ler kesian kat saya..larling tu ntah bila nak datang..asik busy..busy je..
saya dah masuk lab pun ari ni and balik dr lab kul 7.30pm td..hihihi..terpaksa siapkan kerja yg tertangguh..time is running out!!kesian saya..