Tuesday 28 October 2008

Swimming Suit's Model???

Today, I just got the internet connection, at last...after more than 2 weeks without internet at home..macam sesat dalam jungle jer...hehehe...dah ler my entire family are in Malaysia..my husband and I spent more than rm700 to get in touch thru phone...adoi...kering dibuat nyer...


However, this line is not really good enought..but better have than never...syukur alhamdulillah..since i missed my little sunshines so this entry are dedicated for them...



My little boy..with gaya Incredible Hulk...Versi Cekeding



Nie anak dara Ummi nie...sekarang boleh la dedah2 ye..lepas nie tak boleh dah tau..


My sunshines...OMG..really missed them..a lot..



Kat mana yer nie? Impiana KLCC... cantik kan nampak view KLCC...










2 comments:

Josh said...

Censored! censored! hahahahaha

Yeaayy... good to see u on line again.

Rajin-rajin ler update blog ni yer, kita nak tengok gambar-gambar winter kat situ pulak.

ainmuttaqin said...

josh-will try my very best..tapi network teruk betol..teruk dr tm net..sabor jelah