Thursday 9 October 2008

Away

Today is the last day of BioMalaysia 2008 at KLCC. After 3 days back to back conference, i'm really exhausted. Furthermore, i'm the person incharge for my institution's booth for this year..thanks for the good jobs of my teams..

Tomorrow i'm on leave..and this saturday, I'll be away for three months for the seeks of knowledge.. Sheffield,UK here i come, again..

but this time i'll be there by myself, alone and far from home..OMG, i'll missed my home, my car, my office and most important things in my life- my family, my little kids...May Allah give me all the strenght that i need at this loomie and doomie moments in my life..

Will update my blog soon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sabo ek? :)
take care..
wish u da best of luck!

ainmuttaqin said...

suw- thanks a lot..sabor2..:)

Josh said...

Camner cuaca kat Sheffield?? mesti sejuk giler.

Tak sempat pun kita gossip gossip dah terbang pergi..

ainmuttaqin said...

josh- now autumn..by end of this month-winter time...now pn dh sejuk..tu ler..xpe jauh2 pn bole gossip2 kan..