Monday 15 September 2008

Family Outing Day

Last saturday my family and I went to Alamanda to grab something for Hari Raya preparation..We went to Parkson, Carrefour and few other boutiques...Best part, all outlets on sales!!!...
Then, my kids craving for McD...They're not fasting.. Actually my girl should be fasting that day but when she saw her brother having fun licking the ice cream, she can't help herself...drooling, i presume..

As a mother, i said it will be ok if she want to break her fast, since she only 6 years old..even she has succesfully fasting for more than 6 hours. Do not pressure them, so they will be happy and willing to fast next day..
Nasuha was very happy with her sundae....

Hakim on his best post as Duta McD..hihihi...

My hubby and I just sat at McD and let them finished their meals...

Then we went to Mines, since i still have somemore things to buy in my lists...Hehehe..shopping sakan la nie...

My hubby checking the bills and his wallet, i guess...

Hakim with his excited face when i said we can have our meals at Kenny's for breaking fast...We reached Kenny's at around 4.30pm. It was fully booked.. Luckily the manager of yogurtberry considered to seat us at her place with one condition that we must order something from her menu...
Then we went outside the Mines to see the mooncake festivals. I don't really understand the story of monkeys in their dances...perharps something to do with mooncakes festivals..

I love to watch tiger dance...But not the naughty monkeys...

Mines Wonderlands...
Then, we headed back to the Kenny's.... It's still early when they served our foods...so my kids having their meals first..



So yummy.....I love Kenny's...

My hubby, look at his face....hihihi...sabar sayang jap je lagi nak buka ni...


No comments: