Wednesday 6 August 2008

Pengkalan Balak Trip


Last weekend, my family and I went for 2 days and 1 nite trip to Pengkalan Balak, situated in Malacca. Initial plan was to stay there from Friday onwards. However, my super duper busy husband has a bussiness trip on Friday nite. So we rescheduled it to Saturday afternoon (after visiting my second cousin at the Serdang hospital).
We reached there around 6.00 in the late afternoon. Since we're not doing any accomodation booking so we went there with a hope that we could get two chalets (1- for me and my family, another 1 for my mother,father and brother).
It's took about an hour to get a chalet with reasonable price to stay. However, the chalet not really presentable with a price of RM120/nite..Sebab tu tak nak tunjuk gambar..

Pengkalan balak is very famous with seafood with very cheap price..So we went for a family dinner that nite near the beach..

My mother, next to her is my elder brother..

We having Otak-otak.. - 8/10

Tom yam seafood- 7/10

Kupang masak cili- 8/10

Sotong goreng tepung.. - 7/10

and Jenahak masak stim.. 7/10
Sedaap..and it costs us RM 108.80 for foods and drinks for 7 people..murah kan...

Next day, masa mandi laut..

Main-main pasir...kat rumah kita tak boleh main pasir kan sayang...

My hubby and hakim..Puas mandi manda..puas tertelan air masin kami meneruskan perjalanan pulang..singgah sekejap for shopping kat tepi jalan...
My mother was very determined to buy cencalok and belacan Melaka..so singgah la kejap to make her happy..abis la kereta baru bau cencalok and belacan..hehehe..

For me, i bought...Nie, buah pulasan....lama tak pekena..sedaap...

Dodol melaka..Dodol durian pun ada...

Kuih peneram kot...

and my favourite jajan- kacang tumbuk...
Jom cuti-cuti Malaysia...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jalan2 naik kete baru ker...?

ainmuttaqin said...

puan a- hehehe..saja test minyak..mmg jimat sangat..just habis rm40 dr kajang-melaka-kajang-tg.malim-kajang. jimat kan..mari ramai2 beli cik siti..

Josh said...

Fuyooo, gi jalan-jalan... bestnyer.

ainmuttaqin said...

josh-lama tak makan seafood kat situ..tu yg pi tu..best..

Anonymous said...

Kak ain...
keta apa ye? yang jimat sangat tuh?
Ingat nak beli keta baru tapi tak pasti keta apa lagik?
So any suggestions???

Anonymous said...

bestnyer