Thursday 21 August 2008

My Booth at MAHA 2008

MOSTI under Agro-Biotech Institute invited me to participate in this event. Even they're the one that set up the booth for me to exhibit my research finding..I just need to prepare the info on my project and taaraaa..then, they come out with this poster...I like it..


See..Hero of the story...My Broodstock Tiger Grouper..Imported from Terengganu..Special courier just for this event..Age -7kg, Weight- 7kg, price??? 1kg= RM150..Really expensive hah??That's why i'm really eager to do this project..Not for the profit but to conserve our local tiger grouper since most of the broodstocks were purchased from Indonesia..surprisely we do not even think how to protect our heritage...So that's the project a meant for..


Interested???Please visit my booth at Hall A under ABI Cluster..MAHA 2008 will be end tomorrow..And ada lelong-lelong produk tau esok..but not my grouper la..yang nie tak lelong..mahal tau..

No comments: