Saturday 19 July 2008

London Trip -2nd day

Our second day visit to London...I think let's the photos do the talking...

With the palace guard infront of the palace gate

My hubby dream car..

Lavender and the historical building of England..I love this photo

Big Ben

With Nelson Mandela statue (oh! he just celebrating his 90th birthday)..I wonder when they want to make one for me..hehehe...


Unfortunately we can't go inside the Abbey, coz it closed on Sunday for prayer..


Wilmenster Abbey

With London Police officer

Last but not least, shopping la kan... so tunjuk sikit la beli apa..

Souvenirs for buddies...
Clarks on sale... 50% off ??? WOW!!

This was the first clarks shoes that i bought 2 weeks after arrived.....dah buruk dah..so obviously i need a new one honey..
Taraaa...new clarks shoes
Taraaa..another one...hehehe...
Perfumes...
Next posting- JOM MAKAN...

No comments: