Monday 2 June 2008

Metabolomics@ Sheffield




At last, we arrived at sheffield on 1st April 2008. new experience, new knowledge awaiting for me here..alhamdulillah, me and my family survived to the extremely cold (for us maybe)weather at sheffield.now it should be spring time and the weather are very nice..sunny day..and flowers everywhere...how lovely..


But deep in my heart, bit worry...metabolomics- it's not just a complicated name or term but also a very heavy burden..to gain knowledge, to learn theory,practical and techniques and also to obtain results within 3 months..


The work that should be encountered by PhD student in 3-4years times, but for me- just 3 months..even my supervisors said i must be the iron lady if i can finish this in 3 months..hahaha...so sarcastic...


What ever it is...work must be done..return home with honours and dignity...obtaining very good result..tackle all the problems in metabolomics study...that are my aims...


Hope Allah will help me and guide me...insyaallah..


My happiness- my hubby, and my two sunshine are here to give me support and encouragement...




3 months training on Metabolomics at Sheff Uni, UK



No comments: